Makita's 4114 Electric Angle Cutter is designed with 25% more cutting capacity and is the best in its class for cutting split face block when building retaining walls. The Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,500 RPM conquering the most demanding jobs while its exclusive super joint system minimizes kickback by disengaging the gears from the motor should binding occur. Positioning of the Makita 4114 Angle Cutter can be quickly adjusted for operator comfort.
The 4114 Makita Angle Cutter features a removable base for cutting closer to the walls. Its rubberized wraparound handle increases comfort and control with reduced operator fatigue. To reduce dust and debris it has a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield. Great for Builder, Fire & Rescue, Maintenance, Remodelers, Roofers, Masons, Pipe Fitters and Many Other Applications.
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,500 RPM for the most demanding applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort and control with reduced operator fatigue