This Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver with Makita's powerful 4-pole motor handles decking and sub-floor applications at 4,000 Rotations Per Minute in a compact and lightweight design. The integrated autofeed design makes this BFR750 tool lighter, more powerful and compact than other brands. It features a high screw capacity range of 1-3/4" to 2-15/16".
Makita's new silent clutch design uses higher durability materials increasing operation efficiency and decreasing driver noise for easier operation.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers superior fastening speed with 4,000 RPM for decking and sub-floor applications
- High collated screw capacity range of 1-3/4" to 2-15/16"
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for easy storing
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing provides smooth sliding action
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter and more compact
- Compact design at only 18-1/4" long and weighs only 5.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger