Get this compact and powerful BST221 stapler from Makita which can drive a wide range of 3/8" wide crown staples for multiple job applications! It drives 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" length staples and also utilizes Arrow T50 type staples. Contact Actuation is well-suited for Production Environment.
The Makita BST221 Crown Stapler features a spring-loaded driving mechanism allowing for a more compact tool with less weight. Its rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples. A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples while the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
Makita's LXT Li-Ion batteries charge in 30 minutes, run longer and deliver 2.5X more cycles.
- Makita-built motor delivers power to fasten a wide range of 3/8" crown staples (lengths 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 7/8"); also utilizes Arrow® T50 type flat crown staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Compact design at only 9-7/8" long and weighs only 5.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger