The tough, double-cut shear design of this Makita BJS130 Gauge Straight shear handles up to 18 gauge mild steel and 20 gauge stainless steel for straight or scribe cuts without deforming the material! Its compact length and lightweight design enhances the cutting control.
The Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers power and speed (2,800 strokes per minute)- almost 20% faster than conventional cordless shears. The Swivel shear head rotates 360° for increased cutting options and added convenience. Includes A deep reversible belt-clip which attaches to either side for secure attachment to tool belts.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 2,800 strokes per minute for fast cutting
- Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel and 20 gauge stainless steel
- Swivel shear head rotates 360° for increased cutting options and added convenience
- Compact design at only 13-3/4" long and weighs only 5.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger