This Makita 1002BA 4-3/8 inch Curved Base Planer with its Large Planing Width for an Even Cut Every Time is used for creating arches and arcs in timbers and working on scarfs in logs. The Perfect tool for Timber Frambers and Log Home builders.
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor with 15,000 RPM
- Precision machined base for notching out logs at a 12-5/8" curved radius
- Large ejection chute for high rate of chip discharge
- Conveniently located front and rear grips for operator control
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Large two-handed design for maximum control of cutter
- Smooths and notches out logs for a perfect fit
- Adjustable bevel radius to 11-13/16"