Looking for a powerful yet lightweight miter saw? Look no further than the Makita 10" LS1040 Compound Miter Saw! It is designed with a pivoting fence for supporting larger material. For improved performance it's packed with a powerful 15 Amp motor delivering 4,600 RPM. The dual post compound pivoting arm, positive miter stops and precision machined aluminum base features make this Makita LS1040 the most versatile miter saw on the market.
The Makita LS1040 performs bevel cuts up to 45° to the left and miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right with positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts). Plus, it performs compound cutting operations. There is also an electric brake for maximum productivity and a shaft lock for easy blade changes.
The LS1040F is equipped with a built-in fluorescent light which illuminates cutting edge.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- Built-in fluorescent light illuminates cutting edge (LS1040F Only)