Nylon-Reinforced Steel Blade, Speed Rewind, 3X Rewind, High-visibility housing!
- Metal, planetary gearing for super-fast rewind & no more stripped gears.
- High-visibility orange polycarbonate case.
- Tough, double nylon-coated steel blade assures long life under field use.
- Rubber-grip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling.
- Wide base crank with metal reinforcement for increased durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warrenty
Keson nylon-coated steel tapes are constructed with a double layered .2mm nylon permanently bonded over a center core of 13mm steel. The multi-layer construction assures corrosion resistance (even to salt water) and provides at least three time the usual tape life.
The blade width is 3/8” and is about 10-20% lighter than 1/2” wide blades, without sacrificing durability. The thinner blades are also less likely to drift if the wind kicks up.
m, dm, cm
m, dm, cm
| 100 m|| m, dm, cm||hook end|| hook|