Nylon-Reinforced Steel Blade, Speed Rewind, 3X Rewind, High-visibility housing!
- Metal, planetary gearing for super-fast rewind & no more stripped gears.
- High-visibility orange polycarbonate case.
- Tough, double nylon-coated steel blade assures long life under field use.
- Rubber-grip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling.
- Wide base crank with metal reinforcement for increased durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warrenty
Keson nylon-coated steel tapes are constructed with a double layered .2mm nylon permanently bonded over a center core of 13mm steel. The multi-layer construction assures corrosion resistance (even to salt water) and provides at least three time the usual tape life.
The blade width is 3/8” and is about 10-20% lighter than 1/2” wide blades, without sacrificing durability. The thinner blades are also less likely to drift if the wind kicks up. This Keson 100' tape measure is marked off in feet, inches, and 1/8". It has a hook end attachment.