Dahle Stack Cutter Premium Series (700 Sheets)
Dahle Premium Stack Cutters offer the latest technology in cutting machines while maintaining a high level of safety. These cutters feature an ergonomically correct cutting handle, laser guide and Dahle’s exclusive Automatic Cutting System that clamps and cuts through the material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle. The end result is a clean, burr free cut that is impossible to distinguish from the paper’s factory edge.
Dahle Stack Cutters are manually operated but make easy cutting of up to 700 sheets of paper at a time. Safety shields can be found on either side of the cutting blade and will not allow the blade to move while they are in the up position. Once the shields are in place, you have the ability to cut cleanly though 200, 500 or 700 sheets of paper with very little effort. This clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible through a ground Solingen Steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. Dahle Stack Cutters can be found in art departments, custom frame shops, and print & copy centers throughout the world.
Premium Series (700 Sheets)
- 700 sheet cutting capacity / 18 5/8" cut length
- Automatic Cutting System holds paper securely, and cuts through material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle
- Laser guide ensures accuracy on every cut
- Ergonomically correct handle reduces fatigue
- Electronic display verifies each step of the cutting process
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
- Built in safety covers prevent accidental injury
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen steel
- Spindle driven, self-locking backstop
- Scale bar printed in inches and centimeters
- Spring action cutting block allows for easy rotation
- Sturdy metal base for extreme durability
- Shown on optional floor stand
- Stands provide proper height and leverage for ease of cutting
Floor Stand /
47 1/2" x 31 1/2 "
758 / $599