These are the most durable non-sparking, non-magnetic hammers you can buy. That’s because these exceptional tools are made from a tough, manganese-bronze alloy that offers superior strength advantages over brass and other bronze alloys.
Council Tool’s Non-Sparking/Non-Magnetic Hammers are the ideal tool for applications and environments where you can’t have a spark or magnetic attraction. The combination of the manganese-bronze material and Council’s highquality manufacturing process puts these hammers in a class by themselves.
We are confident you’ll find that Council Non-Sparking/Non-Magnetic Hammers outperform other similar products on the market.
- Complete product and alloy material are USA-made, including the molds and the casting
- High 65 ksi tensile strength provides years of service life
- Cost-effective alloy (when compared with other non-sparking, non-magnetic materials)
- Conforms to Federal, GSA, Military and many International standards
- Handles are non-conductive fiberglass with comfortable rubber grip
- Potentially explosive environments
- Corrosive environments
- Confined spaces
- Areas with flammable substances
- Areas with vapors, gases or mists
- Areas where a non-marring face is required
- MRI maintenance
- Hazmat service
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)