Bosch PS10-2A 12V Max Cordless I-Driver
Tight Spaces? No Problem! Drives 100 3-inch Screws In One Charge, The First Pro Tool to articulate to 90°!
- 80 in. - lbs. of Torque — Drives 100 3-inch screws per battery charge
- Ultra-Compact Head Length — 3.5" total head length - 3 times shorter than most popular competitor
- 90-Degree Articulating Head — Rotates and locks into five positions for increased versatility
- 7+1 Electronic Clutch — Precision driving, eliminates over torque in soft base materials. Drill mode allows pilot and other small bore holes.
- Forward/Reverse Button — Equally useful at driving or removing screws
- Quick Change Chuck — Prevents bit loss in drill or drive mode - pull to insert or release 1/4" hex shank bits
- Storage Hanger — Convenient tool storage between uses
- Variable Speed Trigger — Revolutionary design provides increased sensitivity and control
- All Bosch Cordless Drills covered by ProVantage 3-year Tool Protection Plan
- Brute Tough's™ unibody powertrain maintains aignment between clutch, gearbox and motor for the most durable drivetrain system on the market
- Durashield™ exterior housing uses a flexible ABS/nylon blend to withstand real world use and abuse
Length: 90° = 3-1/2" / 180° = 11-1/2"
No Load RPM: 0-600
Torque (in. lbs.): 80
Weight (lbs.): 2.2
(1) - Carrying Case
(2) -- 1.5" Power Drive Bits
(1) - 30 Minute Charger
(2) - Lithium-Ion 12V Max Batteries