Presenting this Bosch PL1682 3 1/4" Planer with a powerful 6.0 amp motor, and 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and a smooth finish!
- Electronically-Counterbalanced Single-Blade System automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle — Reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. Eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades.
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor™ micrograin carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes. — Last up to 2 times longer on 3365 than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Ratcheting Depth Knob — Allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth. Makes deep cuts in one pass.
- Edge Guide Fence — Ensures consistent planing through entire workpiece. A protective shield covers the section of blade not in use.
- Spring-Loaded Park Rest Stand — Protects blade and workpiece; special shape allows easy start-up in middle of workpiece
- Ambidextrous Lock-off Release Button — Helps avoid accidental starts
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies with OSHA
- Amperage: 6.0
- Cord Length: 10'
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- No Load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Depth: 0 - 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Shoe Length: 11 - 1/8"
(2) -- Woodrazor™ Blades - PA1202
(1) - Edge Guide Fence -- PA1203
(1) - Chip Bag - 2605411035
(1) -- Blade Wrench -- 2607950025