The best of both worlds! A versatile kit that serves a broad range of routing applications!
- 10,000-25,000 RPM; 2.3 HP (Max Tool)
- Trigger Control System - Trigger power switch located in handle for enhanced control
- Smooth Plunge Action, Spring-Lock Plunge Lever, and Depth Rod for easy and precise plunge routing
- Afterlock Microfine Depth Adjustment - Easy & precise adjustments at any plunge setting
- Versatile Fixed-Base Depth Adjustment - Features continuous microfine adjustment range & wrench for adjustments through top of optional router table
- Always-On LED Lighting - For enhanced visibility in bit area
- Precision Centering Design – Makes it easy to keep bit on cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Two-Stage Quick Clamp System - For fast tool-free conversion
- Soft-start — Reduces start-up torque
- Variable speed dial — For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Constant-Response™ Circuitry — Maintains constant speed under load
- Contoured soft grip handles — For enhanced control and comfort
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern.
- Cord Swivel - For added mobility
- Rugged carrying case has compartments for all included items
- Amperage: 15
- Base Diameter: 6" Fixed/ 6-11/16" Plunge
- Collet Capacity: 1/2" and 1/4"
- Cord Length: 10" ft. (3 m)
- Fixed-Base Depth Range: 1-5/8"
- Max. Motor HP: 2.3 HP
- No Load RPM: 10,000-25,000
- Plunge Depth: 3" (75mm)
- Rating: 120V AC
- Subbase Opening: 2"
Fixed Base (MRF01)
Plunge base (MRP01)
1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 283
1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 284
16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388
24mm Collet Nut Wrench-- 2 610 992 417
T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench -- 2610923193
Carrying Case -- 2 610 913 367
M4 Screws for table mounting (3)