- 15 Amps Power provides power to cut through 3/4" Plywood and other dense materials
- Left Blade Design gives users the clearest line of sight for easy, accurate cutting
- Improved Spindle Lock allow for quick and easy blade change
- Aluminum Upper and Lower Guard
- On-Tool Wrench Storage
- 56° Bevel Capacity
- Clear viewing area of cut line
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard will not hang up when making bevel cuts
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel: 56°
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Cord Length: 9 ft.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-7/8"
- Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16"
- No Load RPM: 6,200
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 10
24 Tooth Carbide Blade -- CB724AB