This Revolutionary Bosch 3727DEVS Sander features a multi-purpose sander with a pad that both orbits and rotates, duplicating natural hand sanding action and delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish.
- Enhanced random orbit sanding action - Eccentric orbit diameter of 3/16" (3/32" offset) plus free rotation for fast, swirl-free fine finishing or for aggressive stock removal.
- Powerful 3.3 Amps with variable-speed dial, (4,500-12,000 OPM) to match speed to workpiece and task
- High-performance soft Microcellular Backing Pad - Conforms to contours, provides a fine finish
- Integral Pad Dampening System - Helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged Die-cast Aluminum Gear Housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount - Long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
- Bosch Microfilter Dust Canister with integrated paper filter - Optimal system for filtering fine dust
- Tapered Soft-Grip Top, plus ergonomic handles for comfort and control
- Multiple grip positions prevent fatigue. Front handle removes easily for sanding in tight spots.
- Trigger with lock-on button — For extended periods of use
- Uses 6-Hole 6" Hook and Loop Discs — Uses industry-standard 6" discs
- Amperage: 3.3
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Disc Size: 6" (150mm)
- Eccentric Offset: 5/64" (2mm)
- Height: 5.25"
- Length: 12"
- No Load OPM: 4,500-12,000
- Rating: 120 V
- Weight (lbs.): 5.2
- Working Length: 6"
Pad Wrench 5mm Hex -- 1 907 950 006
Soft Backing Pad -- RS6045 6"
Sanding Disc -- Included
Microfilter Dust Canister -- RS026