The Bosch 1942 Heavy-Duty Heat Gun has a powerful blower that provides the high volume of air needed for industrial applications.
- 14.3 Amps, 750-1000°F
- Air intake regulator — Adjusts the temperature to the requirements of the job
- Cool air setting — For cooling tool and for no-heat applications, adds versatility
- Insulated nozzle — Protects operator, provides a cool exterior temperature
- Padded, adjustable stand — Allows stationary use with multi-position holder
- Multiple uses — Strip paint, shrink tubing or packaging, heat liquids, loosen fittings, soften caulking and surface finishes, thaw pipes.
- Range of accessories — Adapts tool for specific uses in building trades, industrial applications, and laboratory work
- Air Volume: 23 C.F.M.
- Amperage: 14.3
- Country of Origin: USA
- Length: 8"
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Temp. Settings: 750 - 1000°F (Max.)
- Weight (lbs.): 3.5