This Bosch 1873-8D Angle Grinder Features a 3-Position auxiliary handle specifically designed for multiple hand positions providing maximum versatility and control.
- 15 Amps, 8,500 RPM
- Deadman Switch - No lock-on
- Vibration Control Side and Main Handles — Reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- AC/DC capability — Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Service Minder™ brushes — eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- 5/8" - 11 spindle — Wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Spindle Lock — For quick wheel changes
- Reinforced armature windings — protects the motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Epoxy-coated Field Windings — Provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Ergonomic design — slim handle for a comfortable fit, with on-handle switch for easy operation
- Precision spiral bevel gears — Quality engineering and construction for smooth power transmission
- Amperage: 15
- Length: 17.5"
- Max. Motor HP: 3
- No Load RPM: 8,500
- Rating: 120 V AC/DC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Weight (lbs.): 11.5
- Wheel Diameter: 7"
Wheen Guard -- 1 605 510 353
Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle -- 1 602 025 030