This Bosch 1250DEVS 6" Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Multiple-purpose sander with two sanding modes features: Random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "Turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at 5x random orbit sander removal rate!
Mode selector switch — Quickly change between random orbit mode and "Turbo" mode.
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor with variable speed (3,100-6,650 OPM) — To match speed to work piece and task ensures fast smooth results on all surfaces
- Soft Start — Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response™ circuitry — Maintains pad speed under heavy loads and protects against overloads
- High-performance soft Microcellular Backing Pad - Conforms to contours, provides a fine finish
- Integral pad dampening system — Helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged Die-cast Aluminum Gear Housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount - Long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
- Tapered Soft-Grip Top, plus ergonomic handles for comfort and control
- Passive dust collection system — Vacuum cleaner and hoses required - accepts Bosch VAC009, VAC010 and VAC025 hoses or VAC002 hose adapter
- Uses 6-Hole 6" hook and loop discs — Compatible with industry-standard discs
- Amperage: 6.5
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Disc Size: 6" (150mm)
- Eccentric Offset: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Height: 6"
- Length: 12"
- No Load OPM: 3,100-6,650
- No Load RPM: (in turbo mode) 270-600
- Rating: 120 V
- Weight (lbs.): 5.3
- Working Length: 6"
Dust Tube -- 2601328072
Soft Backing Pad -- RS6045 6"
Ambidextrous Auxiliary Handle -- 2602025067
Sanding Disc -- Included
Pad Wrench, 5mm (stored on tool) -- 1907950006