The Coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with Precision Centering Design makes this Bosch 1617 Fixed-Base Router to always get the job done!
Now includes RA1161 Fixed-Base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table!
- 2 HP / 11 Amp Motor 25,000 RPM
- Precision Centering Design — Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Macro and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator — Fo fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4" base opening plus 2" subbase opening — Accepts large bits
- Right or left switch location — For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- One-piece armature shaft — For accurance and long bit shank capacity
- 10 ft. flexible rubber cord
- Classic hardwood handles — For comfort and beauty
- Now includes RA1161 Fixed-Base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table!
- Optional RA1126 Quick-Change Templet Guide Adapter (sold separately) — For fast and easy change of Bosch RA-Series templet guide (or threaded templet guides, if optional RA1100 adapter is also used.)
- T-Handle Adjustment Wrench sold separately
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern.
- Power Switch - Now includes dust-sealed power switch
- Amperage: 11
- Assembled In: Motor assembled in Mexico. Bases and other items made in China.
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Base Opening: 3-3/4"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8mm
- Cord Length: 10'
- Max. Motor HP: 2
- No Load RPM: 25,000
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Subbase Opening: 2"
- Used on Model No.: RA1171, RA1180, RA1181, RA1182, RA1200 Router Tables
- Weight (lbs.): 8.3
1/4" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 283
1/2" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 284
16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388
24mm Collet Nut Wrench -- 2 610 992 417
Chip Shield-- 2 610 991 389
Fixed Base (RA1161)