Complete drafting machine with vertical sliding rule
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Ball-bearing, sliding track drafting system with brake lever
- 150-degree, dual-hinged locking drawing head, 2 Plexiglas scales
- Work surface 19 ½"h x 22"w, total kit only 20 pounds
- Includes metric and inch scale graduations
What We Like About This Drafting Machine
A brilliant idea can strike at any minute, and when it does you'll be glad you're carrying this drafting machine. The vertical slide bar clamps in place as well as the dial. The dial can be rotated in increments of 1 degree with guide marks at every 5 degrees. At only 20 pounds, it provides a remarkable amount of versatility for a portable unit. Includes a carrying case for all its elements.
Complete system weighs 20 lbs. with a work surface area of 19 ½"h x 22"w. Adjustable stand allows board angle at 0°, 20°, and 45°.
Can be used along with CAD furniture set up.
Carrying case protects parallel straightedge and provides convenient portability.
Shipping weight 22 lbs.