This is the granddaddy of clearing tools! 16" double-edge ditch bank blade features a 3-hole 40" wooden handle. Designed to be used on growth up to 2" in diameter. 12" and 14" blades are offered for lighter work
- 16" double-edge blade fastened to a 40" wooden handle. excellent clearing tool!
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform harness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge-holding and toughness.
- Top grade American hickory handle.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- Cutting edge is hand polished and sharp
- Made in USA
Council Tool Company is known for our superior quality brush clearing tools. Chances are you can find one of these in your father or grandfather's tool shed. The handle may need replacing but the blade can be sharpened to work just as well as a brand new one. Manufactured from high carbon steel, then oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness then they are tempered for the best edge holding and toughness. This would be the last tool of its kind one you would ever buy. They are worth every penney!
WARNING: Shrubbing tools are intended to cut weeds, vines, briars, wood and other similarly soft materials. Never strike metal, stone or other hard objects.