- Sturdy bush hook featuring a 12" single-edge blade fastened to a 36" curved wooden axe handle. Excellent clearing tool!
- Manufactured from high quality American carbon steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform harness and straightness.
- Tempered for best edge-holding and toughness.
- Top grade American hickory handle.
- Cutting edge is hand polished and sharp
- Made in USA
Council ingenuity originally produced the double-edged axe handle style Bush Hook. Designed for heavy-duty clearing and shrubbing of tough vines, weeds, undergrowth and small saplings. Head is approximately 1/4" thick. The Bush Hooks are drop-forged not simply blanked out making a superior quality blade.