The story of Tiger Supplies goes back to the early 1990s. Before we established our own business, we were out in the field as account executives for architects and engineers. We saw that these professionals were not getting the service they deserved from existing suppliers. We thought that there had to be a better way and envisioned a completely different customer experience. We realized our vision in 1994 when we opened an architectural and engineering imaging supply company.
Building on Experience
From the start, we were committed to delivering value and service without compromising on either. We were not interested only in making a sale but in building a long-term relationship with our customers by consistently offering the highest level service and value. Our background in this industry gives us the expertise and understanding to do both. We always had fully trained, professional staff to provide whatever a customer asked for.
Selection, Savings, and Service
We continued to meet the growing demand of our customers by adding more lines of equipment, document solutions, and industrial supplies to its inventory. Now Tiger Supplies can deliver whatever you need in the following categories: Engineer & Architect Supplies, Drafting & Art Supplies, Surveying Equipment & Supplies, Construction Lasers and Large File Document Storage. Moreover, as an authorized dealer for all our products, we pass along discounts of up to 20% off regular retail prices to our customers.
Online Since 2004
Our goal was not just to offer the best selection and pricing, but also to offer the highest level of customer service. To increase the convenience of our customers throughout North America, we decided to put our business on the web. TigerSupplies.com launched in 2004, and since then it has been the most popular destination for people in search of Total Stations, Theodolites, Electronic Levels, Pipe Laser, Rotary Lasers, Laser Distance Measure, Flat Files, Mobile & Vertical Files, Mailing & Roll Files, or just a unique gift item that reflects an individual’s professional interests. We carry more than 55,000 brand-name items from Topcon, Sokkia, Cst/berger, Leica Geosystems, Trimble - Spectra Precision and Ashtech, among other well-known names in the industry.
Showroom Since 2011
We always had a professionally trained staff available to answer any questions. But we realized that some customers still wanted not just to get the information and read the specs on the equipment but to see them and handle them in person. Our commitment to service prompted us to take the next step and open a showroom where people could come to see, touch, and try out the equipment they were considering buying.
To that end, we added a bricks-and-mortar location to complement our web offering. After determining which location would work for our customers, in 2011, we opened a showroom at 27 Selvage Street in Irvington, New Jersey, just four miles from Newark and 14 miles from New York City. Our fully stocked showroom (http://www.tigersupplies.com/Showroom.aspx) features all of the A/E/C essentials and the superior customer service that you have come to expect from TigerSupplies.com.
“When it comes to equipment, particularly high-tech, costly equipment, it’s not unreasonable for people to want to see and learn about it in advance of purchase,” says Charlie Stein, TigerSupplies’ operations manager. “Our showroom, backed by talented and knowledgeable staff, provides a customized buying experience.”
Our showroom is yet another reason why TigerSupplies.com remains the leader for supplies for independent architects, surveyors and engineers in North America. We strive for corporate excellence in our competitive pricing, high quality products, highly skilled employees, and our commitment to corporate social responsibility.
We are constantly updating the range of products available. Our aim is to provide high quality products, competitive pricing, reliable service and support to you the customer.
8 Reasons to do Business with Us
- Quick and Reliable Service - TigerSupplies.com can deliver your orders immediately. We carry a full inventory of supplies, and offer a vast selection of unique and branded products at the best prices. Our 50,000 square foot warehouse has over $6 Million Dollar in inventory.
- Expert Advice - TigerSupplies.com’s highly professional sales staff of industry professionals, know the products they are selling, and are totally committed to you, our customer. Our associates will give you personalized guidance and trustworthy service.
- Hands On Experience - TigerSupplies.com has the largest surveying showroom in the northeast with all products on display. Here you can experience the very latest, the proven workhorses, the must-haves, the smart add-ons, and the unexpected surprises.
- Best Pricing - TigerSupplies.com buyers travel worldwide to acquire the finest products at the lowest prices possible. We visit local and overseas suppliers before we give them our first order. We check their warehouse and past history to make sure that we are only buying high quality goods.
- Free Shipping - TigerSupplies.com offer Free Shipping on most products we carry.
- Fast Delivery - TigerSupplies.com offers you same day shipping on stock items. It’s simple like that. If we receive the order before 4:30 pm we will ship it out the same day.
- Authorized Dealer - TigerSupplies.com is a fully authorized dealer on most brands we sell. As an authorized dealer we have extensive knowledge and insight about the products and can provide you with the necessary education for using the products. Also as an authorized dealer this will give you a peace of mind knowing that you have a full warranty on all the products that you buy from us.
- Reliable Customer Service - TigerSupplies.com associates understand that it is their individual responsibility to ensure your satisfaction. When you have a question or concern, each associate has the authority to do whatever is needed to answer your question or resolve your concern. At TigerSupplies.com, you get immediate results and answers.